Date for your diary – Balstock music festival is fast approaching. Running on the 11th, 12th and 13th of September, Balstock is now in its 10th year! With over 200 bands, and multiple stages – including a brand new outdoor Whitehorse Street stage, you will be spoilt for choice with music in abundance all weekend. As always, the whole event is FREE to attend – although donations are greatly received (and encouraged!) as it is all in the name of charity, this years being The St. Thomas Lupus Trust. Please head to http://www.lupus.org.uk/ for more information on the fantastic work they do. 80% of all funds raised through Balstock will go to the charity and the remaining 20% back into the festival to ensure it can continue year on year as Balstock itself is also run by volunteers. Please note that all band slots are now full, but more volunteers are always crucial, so please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are free to offer any help over the weekend.
In the meantime, find us on Facebook, Twitter (@Balstock) and Instagram (Balst0ck) or at www.balstock.co.uk to keep up to date! Timetables are soon to be revealed, and there are competitions and exclusive announcements to be found at all of the above. We’ll see you in September….”
Please do not post slot requests for your band in the comments. Use the Play section and fill in the form provided :)